- Synthesize concept art and blockout environments;
- Conceptualize, design, and create environments;
- Collaborate with concept artists to revise and improve designs.
- Create a variety of models (structures, terrain, props, characters) from concept;
- Create textures, materials, animations, VFX, lighting for models and environment from concept;
- Work collaboratively with all disciplines to drive the aesthetic vision in a manner both beautifully and technically correct;
- Understand and interpret level design requirements within engine's technical limitations;
- Communicate actively with team about progress, risks and challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Game Arts, Design Arts or related field;
- High proficiency in creating photorealistic assets, both hard surface and organic 3D modeling;
- A keen eye for spatial composition;
- Strong understanding of lighting and scenic composition.
- Demonstrable skillet through resume and portfolio;
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to meet project deadlines;
- Good aptitude for problem solving and ability to work with minimal direction;
- Expert in ZBrush, Maya, Photoshop. Knowledge of Substance and other surfacing software.
- Experience in using game engine is a plus, especially UE4;
- Experienced on level/environment is a plus.
Software Engineer - 1
- System architecture design and development, ensure architecture and implementation meet product requirements across the entire system;
- System SDK development, ensure a complete, stable SDK release, with clear and user friendly interface;
- Implement various gameplay mechanics, responsible for wide range of technical design and implementation requiring features;
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing;
- Explain technical information to non-technical team members;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Scout for and evaluates new technology and tools as opportunities for innovation and development excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science or a related field with training in game development;
- Strong knowledge of C++ and Object Oriented Programming, solid code architectural skills;
- Experienced in UE4 C++ and Blueprint development;
- Experience with SVN, Perforce and/or Git;
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices and processes;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Self-motivated and problem solving oriented, be tightly integrated into the team and proactively gather requirements across disciplinary boundaries;
- Experience in software framework or plugin development for game engine is a plus;
- Shipped a game is a plus.